The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Consider your budget and set priorities for what features you want to include in the remodel.
- Choose a modern and functional design that fits the size and layout of your bathroom space.
- Select high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain, including tile, flooring, and fixtures.
- Incorporate energy-efficient features, such as LED lighting and low-flow toilets, to save money on utility bills.
- Consult with an experienced contractor to ensure that the remodel is done correctly and up to code.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom