Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Space: One of the most crucial aspects of a bathroom remodel is the layout and space. Consider the existing layout if it needs to be modified or if you want to change the space allocation. Think about what you want to add or remove from the space to accommodate your needs.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential aspect of a bathroom remodel. Different types of lighting can create different moods and enhance the overall look and feel of the space. Consider the type and placement of lighting in the bathroom to create a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
- Materials and Finishes: The materials and finishes used in a contemporary bathroom remodel can make or break the overall look and feel. Consider choosing high-quality materials and finishes that are modern and sleek but also durable and easy to maintain.
- Storage: Storage is always a concern in bathrooms, especially in contemporary bathroom remodels, where minimalism is key. Think about what storage options you need and how you can make them work seamlessly with the overall design of the space.
- Technology: Technology has become an essential consideration in modern bathroom design. Consider adding technological elements such as heated floors, smart mirrors, and high-tech showerheads to your bathroom remodel if you want to elevate the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space