Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Graniteville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it is functional. If not, consider rearranging the layout to incorporate more counter space or storage.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that is contemporary but also timeless. Neutral colors like white, gray, and beige are popular choices for a modern kitchen.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Granite, quartz, and stainless steel are popular choices for countertops and appliances.
- Lighting: Incorporate plenty of lighting to brighten up the space and make it feel larger. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights above the island.
- Storage: Make sure to include plenty of storage solutions in your remodel. Cabinets with pull-out shelves, a pantry, and a built-in wine rack are popular options for a contemporary kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Graniteville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Graniteville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Graniteville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Graniteville7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An Oven
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandManor HeightsGreat KillsPleasant PlainsTravis