Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of the kitchen space, as well as the flow of movement when planning your remodel. A layout that maximizes function and efficiency can improve your daily use of the space.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets with a sleek, modern design that are durable and easy to maintain. You may also want to consider custom cabinets to fit your specific needs and preferences.
- Countertops: Consider materials that are not only stylish but also practical for a kitchen environment. Quartz, granite, and stainless steel are popular options that are highly durable and easy to clean.
- Lighting: Contemporary kitchens tend to feature ample natural light, as well as strategically placed artificial lighting to create a bright, inviting atmosphere. Consider installing energy-efficient LED lighting that can be dimmed for ambiance.
- Appliances: Stainless steel appliances are a staple of contemporary kitchen design, but you should also consider the features and functionality that best meet your needs. Look for appliances that are high-quality, energy-efficient, and aesthetically pleasing.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Install An OvenHow To Find A Good General Contractor