Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and ensure that it is functional and efficient. Choose the right size and shape for the island, and make sure the sink, stove, and fridge are in a work triangle.
- Cabinets: Opt for sleek and simple cabinets that match the contemporary style. White, gray, and black are popular color choices, but you can also add a pop of color with bold cabinet doors.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that are energy-efficient and match the overall design of the kitchen. Stainless steel appliances are a great choice for a contemporary kitchen.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential part of a contemporary kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights to highlight the island, and recessed lighting for ambient lighting.
- Finishes: Choose finishes that complement a contemporary aesthetic, such as quartz or concrete countertops, glass or metallic backsplashes, and hardwood or tile flooring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old Town5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look