Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the existing layout and functionality of your kitchen while planning for a modern remodel. Create an efficient and functional workspace by prioritizing storage, workspaces and appliances.
- Cabinetry: Contemporary kitchens often include modern, clean-lined cabinetry. Choose cabinets that offer good storage solutions with functionality and style in mind. Opt for cabinets that are easy to clean and maintain for a long time.
- Countertops: Countertops can make or break the look of your kitchen. Choose countertops that are durable, easy to clean and maintain, and complement the overall design theme of your kitchen. Some popular contemporary countertop materials include quartz, concrete, and stainless steel.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in a contemporary kitchen remodel. Use a combination of different lighting sources such as ceiling lights, under-cabinet lights, and pendant lights to create a well-lit and inviting ambiance in your kitchen.
- Color Scheme: Contemporary kitchen remodels often feature neutral color palettes with pops of bold, bright colors. Consider color schemes that complement the existing decor of your home, while still being timeless and modern.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?