Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of your kitchen. Choose a layout that optimizes space and promotes ease of movement.
- Cabinets: Contemporary kitchen cabinets offer sleek designs with clean lines. Look for cabinets with a mix of open and closed storage options to showcase your cookware and accessories while keeping clutter to a minimum.
- Countertops: Durable and low-maintenance, quartz countertops are a popular choice for contemporary kitchens. They come in a variety of colors and patterns to match your design aesthetic.
- Appliances: Stainless steel appliances are a staple in modern kitchens. Opt for energy-efficient models to save on monthly utility bills.
- Lighting: Good lighting can enhance the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights, or under-cabinet lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York