Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Shore Acres
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and flow of the kitchen to see if it meets your needs or if changes should be made to improve functionality and efficiency.
- Color Scheme: Choose a contemporary color scheme that suits your personal taste and complements the style of your home.
- Cabinetry and Countertops: Select high-quality, durable cabinetry and countertops that fit your budget but won’t compromise your style or the overall look of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen, so consider installing LED lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination for cooking and entertaining.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that integrate seamlessly with the design of the room; consider features such as smart-home technology and advanced cooking features to enhance your kitchen experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Shore Acres
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Shore Acres
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Shore Acres
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Shore AcresHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An OvenIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?