Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Think about the placement of appliances, storage, and seating areas.
- Materials: Select durable and high-quality materials that will withstand daily use and are easy to clean. Consider eco-friendly and sustainable options.
- Lighting: Lighting can enhance the ambiance of your kitchen and make it more functional. Consider task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a layered effect.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the rest of your home and reflects your personal style. Consider using bold colors for accent walls or cabinets for a contemporary look.
- Functionality: Make sure your kitchen is functional for your needs by incorporating features such as a large sink, ample storage, and a spacious countertop.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls