Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Elm Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and determine if it can be improved. For example, if you have a small bathroom, consider replacing a bathtub with a shower to save space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Decide which areas of the bathroom are a priority to remodel and allocate your budget accordingly.
- Style: Choose a style for your bathroom, such as modern, traditional, or farmhouse. This will help you select the right fixtures, paint colors, and accessories for your remodel.
- Fixtures: Upgrade your bathroom fixtures to improve the overall look and functionality of the space. Consider energy-efficient toilets, faucets, and showerheads to save money on water bills.
- Lighting: Good lighting can transform the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider adding a new vanity light or recessed lighting to brighten the space and create a relaxing ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm ParkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGrant CityManor HeightsGrymes HillArden Heights