The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the budget - Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize which bathroom fixtures to change or update.
- Choose the style - Decide on the type of design that suits your taste and enhances the overall look and feel of the space.
- Focus on functionality - Make sure that the bathroom layout is practical and functional, especially if the bathroom is frequently used by multiple people.
- Select the right materials - Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials that can withstand moisture and humidity in the bathroom area.
- Hire a professional - Consider hiring a reliable contractor or designer to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to your specifications.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse HillSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York