Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout and how you can make it more spacious and functional. You may want to consider adding more storage space or changing the position of fixtures to maximize space.
- Lighting: Evaluate the current lighting in the bathroom and decide if you need to add more lighting fixtures or change the type of lighting to create a more relaxing ambiance.
- Color scheme: Choose a color that suits your taste and complements the existing fixtures in your bathroom. Decide on a color scheme that makes the bathroom look modern and inviting.
- Flooring: Determine the most suitable type of flooring for your bathroom that will withstand moisture and daily wear and tear. You may want to consider options like ceramic tiles, linoleum, or vinyl.
- Faucets and fixtures: Choose modern and stylish faucets and fixtures that will add a touch of elegance to your bathroom. You may want to upgrade to water-saving fixtures that will conserve water and save you money on utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?