Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Plan your budget and stick to it. Determine how much you are willing to spend and prioritize your upgrades based on your budget.
- Consider the layout of your bathroom. If the current layout does not work for you, plan to make changes that will make your bathroom more functional.
- Choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit within your budget. For example, porcelain tiles are a great option for floors and walls because they are low maintenance and can withstand moisture.
- Think about the overall style you want to achieve. Whether you prefer a modern, traditional, or transitional look, make sure your choices for fixtures, lighting, and accessories align with your design goals.
- Don't forget about storage. Maximize your space by incorporating functional storage solutions such as a built-in linen closet or a vanity with ample storage space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Small House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandDongan HillsRichmond TownWest BrightonRandall Manor