The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Before starting your bathroom remodel, consider the layout of the room. If possible, try to keep the existing layout to save on expenses. But if it's necessary to change the layout, make sure to consult with a professional to ensure proper plumbing and electrical work.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a significant difference in a bathroom. Consider incorporating natural light sources such as windows or skylights, as well as adding task lighting for the vanity area.
- Storage: A lack of storage can make a small bathroom feel cluttered. Consider adding storage such as built-in shelving, cabinets, or a vanity with drawers or shelves.
- Fixtures and Finishes: Updating fixtures and finishes can give a bathroom a fresh new look. Consider changing out the faucet, showerhead, and towel bars. Also, consider updating the flooring, paint color, or installing new tile in the shower area.
- Budget: Lastly, consider your budget before starting any bathroom remodel project. Determine what updates are most important and prioritize accordingly. It's also essential to factor in unexpected expenses and renovations that may arise during the project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prince's Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prince's BayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Install An OvenWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom