Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in Silver Lake
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget for your bathroom remodel project. Consider how much you can afford to spend on the renovation and make a list of priorities for what you want to upgrade first.
- Think about the layout and functionality of your bathroom. Do you want to change the location of the sink or bathtub? Would adding storage or a new shower improve the space?
- Choose the right materials for your bathroom remodel. Consider the durability of the materials and how they will hold up over time, especially in a high-moisture area like a bathroom.
- Select the right lighting for your bathroom. Adequate lighting can make a big difference in a small space. Consider adding sconces or task lighting to provide more light where you need it.
- Consider hiring a professional contractor to handle your bathroom remodel project. A professional can help you with design decisions, recommend materials and fixtures, and ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Silver Lake
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Silver Lake
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Silver Lake
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Silver LakeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandCastleton CornersGreat KillsElm ParkTompkinsville