Guide to a easy bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a Budget: Before starting any bathroom remodel project in St. George, Staten Island, you need to set a budget for yourself. This will give you an idea of what you can afford and also help in making smart choices when buying materials and hiring help.
- Assess the Space: It's essential to assess your bathroom space to determine what changes need to be made. Take a look at the existing fixtures such as the sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower to identify any outdated or damaged items that need replacing.
- Choose the Right Materials: When choosing materials for a bathroom remodel, it’s essential to consider the durability of the products, the style, and the overall cost. Additionally, you may want to consider green or eco-friendly products that are safe for the environment.
- Hire the Right Contractor: A bathroom remodel is not an easy DIY project, so you'll need a licensed and experienced contractor. Take your time to find the right contractor who is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and has good reviews. You may want to interview several contractors before making a final decision.
- Plan for Lighting and Ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation are essential in any bathroom. Consider installing new bathroom fixtures that provide sufficient lighting and ventilation. You can also add a skylight, a window, or a fan to improve the natural light and airflow.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 White Shower Tile Ideas