Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Egbertville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it is functional for your needs. Decide if you want to keep the same layout or make changes to better suit your lifestyle.
- Cabinets: Update the look of your kitchen by replacing or refacing your cabinets. Consider the material, color, and style of your cabinets to match your design aesthetic.
- Countertops: Choose from a variety of countertop materials such as granite, marble, or quartz to give your kitchen a refreshed look. Factor in durability, maintenance, and price when making your decision.
- Lighting: Enhance the look and functionality of your kitchen with updated lighting fixtures. Consider installing under cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or dimmer switches to create the perfect ambiance.
- Appliances: Replace outdated appliances with modern ones to improve the efficiency of your kitchen. Consider energy-efficient options to save on your energy bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Egbertville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Egbertville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Egbertville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EgbertvilleMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen Design