Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Eltingville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set your budget: determine how much you can realistically spend on the remodel and prioritize what changes are most important to you.
- Think about layout: consider how you use your kitchen and if there are any changes that could make it more efficient. This could include adding an island or changing the placement of appliances.
- Choose materials wisely: make sure to select durable and easy-to-maintain materials for your countertops, backsplash, and flooring.
- Upgrade lighting: installing new lighting can completely transform the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights over the island.
- Add storage: maximize the space in your kitchen by adding cabinets or shelves. This will not only give you more storage, but also make your kitchen look more organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Eltingville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Eltingville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Eltingville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EltingvilleHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandPort IvoryPleasant PlainsTodt HillGeorgetown