Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before you start your kitchen remodel, consider the layout of your kitchen. Think about how you use your kitchen and how you can optimize the space for your needs. You may need to move appliances or add storage to improve the functionality of your kitchen.
- Choose the right materials: You don't have to spend a lot of money to give your kitchen a fresh new look. Consider using cost-effective materials like laminate, vinyl, or ceramic tile for your countertops and backsplash. These materials are durable and look great, and they're also easy to clean and maintain.
- Upgrade your appliances: Upgrading your appliances is a great way to give your kitchen a fresh look and improve the functionality of your space. Look for energy-efficient appliances that are designed to save you money on your energy bills.
- Lighten things up: Adding more lighting to your kitchen can make a big difference in the look and feel of the space. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lighting, or recessed lighting to create a brighter, more inviting space.
- Stay within your budget: It's easy to get carried away with a kitchen remodel, but it's important to stay within your budget. Create a budget before you start your remodel and stick to it as closely as possible. You can still create a beautiful, functional kitchen without breaking the bank.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandHuguenotElm ParkEltingvillePrince's Bay