Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how it fits your needs. If possible, keep appliances and fixtures in their current locations to save on costs.
- Cabinetry: Update your cabinets with a fresh coat of paint or replace them altogether. Look for cabinets that have ample storage space and complement the overall design of your kitchen.
- Countertops: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain countertops that can withstand daily use. Popular choices include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting to brighten up your work surfaces and task lighting to highlight important areas such as the sink and stove.
- Decor: Add personality to your kitchen with decorative touches such as colorful backsplashes, artwork, and plants. Keep in mind that these elements should work together to create a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse HillSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Find A Good General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets