The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses.
- Layout and design: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you can improve it. Determine whether you need to replace cabinets, countertops, appliances or flooring. Think about the color scheme and style to make sure it matches your preferences and the overall look of your home.
- Functionality: Make sure that the new kitchen will be functional and meet your needs. Decide on the placement of appliances and the workspace, taking into account the needs and preferences of everyone in the household.
- Energy efficiency: Consider upgrading your appliances to energy-efficient models to save money on your utility bills. You can also install LED lighting or use natural lighting to help reduce energy consumption.
- Hiring a contractor: If you're not comfortable doing the remodel yourself, hire a reputable contractor. It’s important to do your research, check reviews, ask for referrals, and get a detailed quote with a timeline and payment schedule.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design7 White Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement