Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Consider the overall design and layout of the kitchen. Evaluate whether you need to move any fixtures or appliances to create better flow and functionality.
- Determine a realistic budget for the remodel. Take into account the cost of materials, labor, permits, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise.
- Select materials and finishes that are durable and easy to clean. This includes countertops, flooring, cabinets, and backsplashes.
- Upgrade appliances to improve efficiency and save on energy costs. Choose models that fit your lifestyle and cooking habits.
- Plan for adequate lighting that illuminates work surfaces and creates a welcoming atmosphere. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights above the island to enhance functionality and style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New BrightonHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandOld TownBay RidgeRosebankWillowbrook