The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider a new layout to accommodate your needs, such as adding an island or changing the positioning of appliances.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and budget. Consider factors such as material, color, and storage options.
- Countertops: Select a durable and low-maintenance material for your countertops, such as granite or quartz.
- Lighting: Think about adding additional lighting to brighten up the space and make it more functional. Consider under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights over an island or sink.
- Hardware: Choose new hardware for cabinets and drawers to update the look and functionality of your kitchen. Consider options such as knobs or handles in different finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Springville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Springville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Springville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New SpringvilleHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum