Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and see if it needs any changes to create more space or enhance functionality.
- Cabinets: If your cabinets are outdated, consider replacing them or refacing them. You can also change the color or hardware to give them a fresh look.
- Countertops: Upgrading your countertops can make a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen. Consider durable materials such as granite or quartz.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider adding more task lighting under cabinets or upgrading light fixtures to brighten up the space.
- Appliances: If your appliances are outdated or not working properly, consider replacing them with more energy-efficient models. This can save you money in the long run and improve the functionality of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandMidland BeachLighthouse HillCastleton CornersNew Dorp Beach