Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in South Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for maximum efficiency. This could include rearranging appliances, adding counter space or storage solutions.
- Cabinetry: Updating your cabinetry can give your kitchen a fresh new look. Consider the style and material that will best fit your design aesthetic and budget.
- Countertops: Countertops are a major focal point in any kitchen. Choose a material that is both durable and visually appealing, such as granite, quartz or marble.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can not only improve the functionality of your kitchen, but it can also enhance its overall design. Consider adding task lighting for specific work areas, as well as ambient lighting for a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Color Scheme: Choosing a cohesive color scheme can tie your kitchen design together. Consider the colors of your cabinetry, countertops, backsplash, and walls, and choose a color palette that complements each element.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement