Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Budget: Decide on a budget and prioritize the updates you want to make. If you’re on a tight budget, consider simple updates like painting the cabinets or changing the hardware.
- Layout: Think about the flow of your kitchen and whether you want to make any changes to the layout. If you’re keeping the same layout, focus on updating the cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
- Cabinets: If you’re updating your cabinets, consider whether you want to replace them entirely or just refinish them. Look for durable materials that will stand up to daily use.
- Countertops: Choose a material that fits your budget and lifestyle. Granite and quartz are popular choices due to their durability and low maintenance.
- Appliances: If your appliances are outdated or not functioning properly, it’s worth investing in new ones. Energy-efficient models will save you money on your utility bills over time.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York