Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: Decide how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and stick to it. This will help you avoid overspending.
- Think about your kitchen workflow: Consider how you use your kitchen and layout the space accordingly. Ensure that the appliances and workspaces are easily accessible and make sense for your needs.
- Choose a color scheme: Select a color scheme that reflects your personal style and complements the rest of your home. Neutral colors are generally safe choices, while bold colors can add personality and energy to the space.
- Invest in quality materials and appliances: Opt for durable, high-quality materials and appliances that will stand the test of time. This will prevent you from having to make costly repairs or replacements in the future.
- Don't forget about lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in the atmosphere of your kitchen. Choose a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum