Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Start by considering the layout of your farmhouse kitchen in Bloomfield. Ensure that your kitchen has enough space to accommodate all your farmhouse kitchen essentials such as a large farmhouse sink, a vintage range, an island bench, and a rustic dining table.
- Lighting: Choose the right lighting fixtures for your farmhouse kitchen remodel. Opt for lights that add character and style to your kitchen, such as pendant lights, industrial chandeliers, and wall sconces. They should complement the style of your farmhouse kitchen in Bloomfield.
- Color Scheme: When it comes to the color scheme for your farmhouse kitchen remodel, choose colors that are natural, warm, and inviting. Earthy and neutral tones such as beige, cream, white, and grey work well with a farmhouse style kitchen. You can add pops of color with accessories such as vintage-inspired rugs, curtains, or linen napkins.
- Materials: For your farmhouse kitchen remodel, choose materials that are authentic and timeless. Use natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to give your kitchen that rustic farmhouse charm. You can also add texture and depth by incorporating elements such as shiplap walls, exposed ceiling beams, or subway tiles.
- Details: Finally, consider the little details that will add character and style to your farmhouse kitchen. Add vintage-inspired details such as antique drawer pulls, a farmhouse apron sink, and open shelving. These little details will help you achieve the perfect balance of rustic charm and modern design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandWoodrowNew SpringvilleArlingtonGreat Kills