Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Dongan Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Keep the rustic feel: One of the essential elements of a farmhouse kitchen is a rustic feel. Keep it in mind when choosing cabinets, countertops, and other materials. Natural materials like wood and stone are great options.
- Add a farmhouse sink: A farmhouse sink is a staple of this kitchen style. It is typically large and deep with an apron-front. This type of sink adds unique charm to the kitchen.
- Incorporate open shelving: Open shelving is a great way to showcase your farmhouse kitchen decor. It also makes it easy to grab your essentials while cooking.
- Install a statement range hood: A range hood can be a statement piece in your kitchen. Consider a large hood with a decorative design, or one made of copper or brass for a rustic vibe.
- Choose warm and welcoming colors: Warm and inviting colors will give your farmhouse kitchen a cozy and welcoming feel. Earth tones, whites, and muted colors are all great options.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?