Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Egbertville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the traffic flow, functionality, and the size of the room before making any changes to the existing layout.
- Design: Choose a design that complements the farmhouse style such as shaker style cabinets, farmhouse sink, open shelving, and rustic lighting fixtures.
- Materials: Use natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to enhance the warmth and character of the farmhouse-style kitchen.
- Storage: Ensure enough storage space for a clutter-free kitchen by incorporating built-in cabinetry, pantry, and island with storage.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that match the farmhouse design and offer advanced features such as a double oven, gas range, and a built-in refrigerator.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Egbertville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Egbertville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Egbertville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EgbertvilleSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGranitevillePark HillHeartland VillageHuguenot