Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Preserve the historic charm and character of the farmhouse by incorporating traditional elements such as exposed wooden beams, open shelving, and a farmhouse sink.
- Choose durable and practical materials that are well-suited to the demands of a kitchen, while also complementing the aesthetic of the farmhouse. For example, natural stone countertops and hardwood flooring can enhance the rustic feel of the space.
- Create a functional layout that maximizes storage and counter space, while also balancing the flow of traffic through the kitchen. Consider the placement of appliances and the positioning of the sink to ensure the most efficient use of space.
- Introduce modern amenities and technology to the kitchen without compromising on the farmhouse style. For example, integrating a smart refrigerator or a touchless faucet can add convenience and functionality to the kitchen, while also maintaining the traditional look of the space.
- Consider the lighting design carefully, aiming to balance practicality with ambiance. Use a combination of task and ambient lighting to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that is equally suited to cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?