Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout - Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality and practicality. This includes factors such as the placement of appliances, the flow of traffic, and the amount of counter space available.
- Cabinets - The style and quality of cabinets can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of a farmhouse kitchen. Consider options such as open shelving, glass-fronted cabinets, and custom-built cabinets to create a unique and functional space.
- Countertops - Choosing the right countertops can make a big difference in the functionality and style of a farmhouse kitchen. Options include natural stone, quartz, and butcher block, with factors like durability, maintenance, and cost to be considered.
- Lighting - Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen, and a farmhouse kitchen is no exception. Consider options such as pendant lights, track lighting, and under-cabinet lighting to create the right ambiance and make tasks like meal prep easier.
- Finishing touches - From hardware on cabinets and drawers to decorative accents like rugs and wall decor, the finishing touches can make a farmhouse kitchen feel complete. Choose finishes that match the style of the space while also reflecting your personal style and tastes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?