Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Randall Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Consider the style of your farmhouse kitchen - will you go for a traditional or modern look?
- Think about the materials and finishes you want to use, such as reclaimed wood, natural stone, or matte black hardware.
- Determine the layout of your kitchen - will you need to knock down walls or add an island?
- Decide on your appliances and fixtures, such as a farmhouse sink or a vintage-style stove.
- Consider your storage needs - will you need to add more cabinets or open shelving?
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Randall Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Randall Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Randall Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Randall ManorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors