Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how you will use the space. Will you need additional storage or countertop space? Will you be adding an island or keeping the existing layout?
- Cabinets: Decide on the style and finish of your cabinets. Will you go for a classic look with white shaker cabinets, or a more rustic feel with distressed wood? Consider the function of your cabinets as well and if you need specialty storage.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and functional countertop material that fits your design aesthetic. Granite and quartz are popular choices for their durability and variety of colors and patterns.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a kitchen for cooking and entertaining. Consider adding recessed lighting or pendant lights over the island or sink to enhance the functionality and ambiance of the space.
- Hardware and Fixtures: The finishes on your cabinet hardware, faucets, and sink can tie together the entire look of your farmhouse kitchen. Choose a finish that complements the colors and materials used in the rest of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy Ground11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement