The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling a farmhouse kitchen in St. George, Staten Island, consider the layout of the space. Will you need to move or add walls? Will you need to expand the kitchen or work with the existing footprint?
- Materials: The materials you choose can make a big impact on the overall look and durability of your farmhouse kitchen. Consider using natural materials like wood, stone, and brick to create a warm, rustic feel.
- Storage: Farmhouse kitchens need ample storage space for all of your cooking supplies and equipment. Consider incorporating custom cabinetry or adding a pantry to maximize your storage space.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important consideration in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting over your work areas and ambient lighting to create a cozy, inviting atmosphere.
- Amenities: Finally, think about the amenities you want in your farmhouse kitchen. Do you need a large farmhouse sink or a commercial-grade range? Will you be entertaining guests and need a large island for food prep and seating?
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeHow To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design