Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Dongan Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen to ensure optimal functionality and flow. This includes the placement of appliances, countertops, and cabinets.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel and stick to it. This includes materials, labor, and any additional costs such as permits.
- Style: Choose a style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. This includes selecting colors, finishes, and materials for cabinets, countertops, and backsplashes.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in the kitchen. Consider adding task lighting for countertop areas and ambient lighting for overall illumination. Adding a statement fixture can also enhance the overall design.
- Storage: Storage is essential in a kitchen. Consider adding pull-out drawers, lazy susans, and other organizational features to optimize space and reduce clutter.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandBulls HeadSilver LakeOld TownGrasmere