The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine whether it suits your needs. If not, consider reconfiguring the layout to optimize the space.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage solutions in the kitchen and determine whether additional storage is needed. Consider incorporating custom cabinetry or shelving to maximize storage capacity.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Consider incorporating task lighting under cabinets and over work areas, as well as ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Determine whether your current appliances are outdated or need to be replaced. Consider energy-efficient options that can save you money in the long run.
- Maintenance: Consider the maintenance required for materials such as flooring, countertops, and cabinetry. Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials that can withstand daily wear and tear.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elm Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elm Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elm Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Elm Park7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Find A Good General ContractorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets