Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and flow of the kitchen: Consider the best layout for your kitchen space and how it will impact the flow of the room. This includes the placement of appliances, counter space, and storage areas.
- Materials and finishes: Choose high-quality materials and finishes that will withstand daily use and add value to your home. This includes cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplashes.
- Lighting and electrical: Proper lighting is essential for a functional kitchen, so consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and under-cabinet lighting. Also, review the electrical system to ensure that it can support any new appliances or fixtures.
- Storage solutions: Optimize your storage space with custom cabinetry, pull-out shelves, and other organizational features. Consider your family's needs and cooking habits to determine the best storage solutions for your kitchen.
- Appliance upgrades: If your current appliances are outdated or failing, consider upgrading to energy-efficient models that will save you money on utility bills and add value to your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets