Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and how you can make it more functional. Think about the placement of appliances, cabinets, and the flow of traffic in the space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Make a list of must-haves and nice-to-haves, and prioritize expenses accordingly.
- Style: Decide on a style that suits your tastes and complements the rest of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, materials, and finishes.
- Storage: Make sure you have enough storage space for all the items you need to store in your kitchen. Consider adding cabinets, shelving, or a pantry to make the most of your space.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights over the island or sink, and a statement chandelier above the dining area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's Harbor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An Oven
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandArden HeightsBloomfieldNew Dorp BeachElm Park