Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Design style: Select a design that complements the Old Town, Staten Island feel, such as traditional, country, or industrial. The design should also reflect your functional requirements.
- Layout: Focus on making the most of the space you have available to create a functional and efficient layout. This might include adding an island or repositioning appliances to improve flow and access.
- Lighting: Install lighting that complements the design and enhances functionality. Consider task lighting for workspaces, ambient lighting for dining areas, and accent lighting to highlight design features.
- Materials and finishes: Choose materials and finishes that are durable, easy to maintain, and enhance the design. Consider using natural stone, such as granite or marble, for countertops, or wood for cabinetry.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider what you can afford and what adds the most value. You can always upgrade later, but focus on getting the essentials right first.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Install An OvenWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20238 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets