Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Rosebank
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and decide if it needs to be changed. If so, work with a professional to ensure that the new layout will fit your needs and preferences.
- Cabinets: Decide if you want to keep your current cabinets or replace them. If you are replacing them, choose cabinets that match your style and budget. Consider the storage space, features, and quality when choosing cabinets.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is durable, easy to clean, and matches your style. Common options include granite, quartz, and marble.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider installing multiple light sources, such as overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and pendant lights over the kitchen island.
- Appliances: Decide which appliances you want to replace or upgrade. Consider energy efficiency and your cooking habits when selecting appliances. Also, make sure to choose appliances that fit the space you have available.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosebank
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosebank
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosebank
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosebankWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your Remodel