Guide to a kitchen Remodel in South Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and whether it works for your needs. Think about adding an island or reconfiguring the space for better flow.
- Storage: Assess your storage needs and plan accordingly. This may include adding cabinets or installing storage solutions like pull-out drawers and racks.
- Appliances: Decide if you want to upgrade your appliances and whether you need to consider the placement of outlets and gas lines.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that will stand up to the wear and tear of daily use. For example, consider durable countertops like granite or quartz.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in your new kitchen, taking into account the placement of windows and the use of task lighting for cooking and prep work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South BeachWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandFort HamiltonStapletonNew DorpArrochar