Guide to a kitchen Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved. Think about adding more counter space, updating appliances, or opening up the space to make it feel more spacious.
- Cabinets: Cabinets can be a major focal point of a kitchen remodel. Consider updating or refinishing cabinets to modernize the space. You may also want to consider adding additional cabinets for storage or replacing them with open shelving to create a more open feel.
- Countertops: Updating countertops can add both style and functionality to your kitchen. Consider durable materials like granite or quartz that can withstand daily use.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make all the difference in a kitchen. Consider adding new light fixtures or updating existing ones to improve the overall ambiance and functionality of the space.
- Budget: Kitchen remodels can quickly become expensive, so it’s important to set a budget and prioritize your must-haves. Consider working with a professional to help you stay within your budget and make the most of your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement