Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Stapleton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and functionality of the kitchen. Consider the location of appliances and workspace in relation to each other for a more efficient workflow.
- Storage options, such as cabinets, shelves, and pantry space. Think about the type and amount of storage you will need for your cooking and dining needs.
- Lighting, both natural and artificial. Consider the amount of light coming into the kitchen and the types of light fixtures needed to provide ample illumination for different tasks.
- Style and design. Choose a style that complements your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider color schemes, materials, and finishes that will tie the room together.
- Budget. Determine how much you can afford to spend and prioritize what elements of the remodel are most important to you. Consider hiring a professional contractor to help with budgeting and planning.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stapleton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stapleton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stapleton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in StapletonProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGrant CityElm ParkDongan HillsManor Heights