Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider your budget and stick to it. It's easy to get carried away with a kitchen remodel, but it's important to have a clear idea of what you can afford and make sure your expenses stay within that budget.
- Think about the layout of your kitchen. Consider the flow of traffic and the positioning of appliances, countertops, and cabinets to make sure the space is functional and efficient.
- Choose high-quality materials that will stand up to daily use. Investing in durable countertops, flooring, and cabinetry will ensure that your kitchen looks great for years to come and is able to withstand regular wear and tear.
- Consider adding storage options to your kitchen. This could include adding extra cabinets or shelves, incorporating a pantry, or even installing a kitchen island with built-in storage features.
- Think about the style of your kitchen and how it fits into your overall home design. Whether you prefer a traditional, modern, or eclectic look, make sure the design elements you choose for your kitchen complement the rest of your home's decor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Pick A General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasGranitevilleBloomfieldGreat KillsWoodrowEltingville