Guide to a kitchen Remodel in Travis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the layout and flow of the kitchen: When planning a kitchen remodel in Travis, Staten Island, consider the layout and flow of the kitchen. You want to make sure the sink, stove, and refrigerator are in close proximity to one another, for instance, to maximize efficiency.
- Think about storage space: Whether you are an avid cook or have a small family, consider the storage space when planning your kitchen remodel in Travis, Staten Island. You want to have enough cabinets and cupboards to store your kitchen tools and equipment, but not so much that it feels cluttered or cramped.
- Choose the right materials: From countertops to flooring, make sure to choose the right materials for your kitchen remodel in Travis, Staten Island. Materials that are easy to clean and resistant to stains, like quartz or granite, are ideal for countertops. For flooring, consider something durable and water-resistant, like tile or hardwood.
- Don't forget lighting: Lighting can make a huge difference in the look and feel of a kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets or pendant lights over the island to create a warm, inviting atmosphere in your Travis, Staten Island kitchen.
- Think about resale value: While it is important to create a kitchen that suits your needs and style preferences, it is also important to think about resale value. Opt for classic and timeless design elements that will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Travis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Travis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Travis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TravisHow To Install An OvenWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops