The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Consider the overall design of the bathroom, which includes the layout, color scheme, lighting, and style. Determine your preferences and budget before you start the project.
- Functionality: Think about the purpose and usage of the bathroom. You may want to add a bathtub or shower, a toilet, a vanity, and storage. Also, ensure that the placement of the fixtures is practical and convenient.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable, easy to clean, and match the design of the bathroom. Examples include tiles, cabinets, countertops, and fixtures.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the project and stick to it. Research the cost of materials and labor, and plan for unexpected expenses. Consider doing some of the work yourself to save money.
- Contractor: Select a reputable and experienced contractor who can manage the project, provide design ideas, and oversee the construction. Check their references and credentials, and ensure that they are licensed and insured. Also, communicate your expectations and timeline to the contractor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bulls Head
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bulls Head
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bulls Head
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bulls HeadSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor