Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Butler Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it meets your needs. If not, consider relocating fixtures such as the toilet or shower to create a more functional space.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in a bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets to keep toiletries and towels organized.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key in a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity and shower, as well as ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Flooring: Choose a durable and water-resistant flooring material such as tile or vinyl. Consider underfloor heating for added comfort.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality fixtures such as a water-saving toilet, energy-efficient showerhead, and durable faucet. Consider adding features such as a soaking tub or heated towel rack for added luxury.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Butler Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Butler Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Butler Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Butler ManorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space