Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Heartland Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when doing a large bathroom remodel in Heartland Village, Staten Island is the layout. Start by determining how you want to use the space and what features are most important to you, such as a double vanity or a large walk-in shower.
- Budget: A bathroom remodel can quickly become expensive, so it's important to have a budget in mind. Consider what you can afford and prioritize the most important features to stay within your budget.
- Maintenance and durability: Another important factor to consider when doing a large bathroom remodel in Heartland Village, Staten Island is maintenance and durability. You'll want to choose materials that are easy to clean and that will stand up to daily wear and tear.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in the look and feel of a bathroom. Consider the natural light available in the space and plan to add additional lighting as needed, such as sconces or recessed lighting.
- Storage: Finally, be sure to consider your storage needs when planning a bathroom remodel. Incorporating ample storage space for towels, toiletries, and other essentials will keep your new bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Heartland Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Heartland Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Heartland Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Heartland VillageWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower