Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: When planning a large bathroom remodel, consider the current layout and how it can be improved. Determine what fixtures and features are essential and how they can be best arranged to maximize space and functionality.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the project and stick to it. Allocate funds to essential aspects of the remodel, such as plumbing and electrical updates, and prioritize items that may be on a wish list.
- Style: Choose a cohesive style and color scheme that matches your personal aesthetic and the overall style of your home. Consider both timeless and trendy design elements that can add value and appeal to your bathroom remodel.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom, especially in a large renovation. Consider the natural light available and how to optimize it with windows or skylights, as well as artificial lighting options such as dimmer switches, task lighting, and accent lights.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are both durable and visually appealing. Consider materials such as tile, stone, and glass for surfaces and fixtures, and opt for energy-efficient appliances and water-saving fixtures to minimize environmental impact.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsHow To Install An OvenTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Pick A General Contractor